Friday, September 08, 2006

AY Political Winds Blowin' in the Blogs

Gowanus Lounge
Thursday Political Round Up
Featuring Councilmember Letita James endorsement of Bill Batson and Batson's internet campaign advert.

Daily Gotham
Hakeem Jefferies Flip Flop Flips on Atlantic Yards
Mole333 advances the Hakeem Liar Flier story forward:
Though I do not know Mr. Jeffries personally and have not had extended conversations with him on this issue, I feel I should relay to you what he told me around 6:45 P.M. on August 23, 2006. As I was waiting to get into the public hearing regarding the Atlantic Yards Project DEIS, Mr. Jeffries came down the line shaking hands. As he shook my hand, I asked Mr. Jeffries if he had a solid position on the project as it now stands. Mr. Jeffries looked me in the eye and said that he was "fully in favor of the project" and that he thought "it will be great for Brooklyn."
Atlantic Yards Report
More Ratner-related contributions: $10,800 to State Sen. Connor
Incumbent State Senator Martin Connor, who's in a tough primary race against Atlantic Yards opponent Ken Diamondstone, just reported $5400 each from Michael Ratner and his wife Karen Ranucci (or, as it says, "Ranvcei"), along with contributions from developers David and Jed Walentas, and the District Council of Carpenters...
Gowanus Lounge
Friday Political Roundup: Endorsements and a Dead Heat
Brooklyn Papers' endorsements, polling and NoLandGrabbing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home